Look forward to enjoying many helpful new features, extended functions and more than 300 improvements that will make your daily work with ProDOK and LiveDOK even more efficient and flexible in the future.
All RCC components are now 64-bit. This gives you better memory use and even better performance.
- With the new version you have the possibility to define design projects. This function enables you to assign documents manually to projects. And all plant changes are recorded. At the touch of a button, you can compile all the important documentation for an installation or revision in one project. The best of it is - no documents get forgotten any more.
- Multiple database expansions ensure that all the table structures are appropriate for new requirements, standards and regulations.
- Logic diagrams can be copied in batch to the loops, enabling faster project execution.
- Added cable routing capability allow documenting precise cable paths.
- The size of free documents as attachments had been increased, it can now be up to 800 MByte as standard.
- Page orientation had been added to the document revision.
- Support for new version of BricsCAD V22.04 had been added.
- Integration with CONVAL updated to CONVAL Version 11.
- Addition of close integration feature between ProDOK and LiveDOK: In ProDOK PDF forms can be directly published from the database and then processed in LiveDOK.
- New PDF editor enables better touch operation, plus better markup and a pen function for even easier operating.
- The document history is integrated in the WebDoku, and now enables a comparison of different document versions.
- Optimized user interface
- Responsive design
- Improved operation and navigation
- Optimized search
- Better performance
Test the demo version of LiveDOK.web. You’ll be impressed.